- A small conservation based farm in Dyfi Forest and on the southern edge of Snowdonia.
- We feel it very important that each individual human has their part to play in conserving the wonderful environments that this planet provides.Without care we shall lose the amazing diversity of species & habitats; without them, all our lives will be poorer. Indeed we may not survive at all, if things are allowed to go too far. For our own action, we try to protect & improve Foel Friog’s habitats; planting trees, setting aside small areas, minimising artificial chemical usage and other such decisions.
- DIY Livery, Holiday Livery, Grass Livery, Retirement Livery.Facilities include: riding area, round pen, stocks, solarium & weigh bridge, trailer parking. Get in touch to check availability & additional services.
- We expect to provide some tourist services in the future. This is a medium-term intention. Further announcements will be made here once some details are available.
Photography & Art
- Photography services & prints are available from AnnMarie via her Natures Universe website. We anticipate a broadening of our art based services to come online over the next few years – watch this space for more details.